Welcome to Mayfair Manor’s community page. Below are some of our favorite local spots we hope you will enjoy!
Overlook Park, Boetcher House, Municipal Park, Stauffer Mansion, Public Garden Plots, Cherry Crest Adventure Farm, Corn Cob Acres, Conestoga House and Gardens, Refreshing Mountain Retreat, Dutch Wonderland
Turkey Hill Experience, Spooky Nook Sports Complex, Go N Bananas, North Museum of Nature and Science, Laserdome, The Demuth Museum
Food and Drink
John J Jeffries, Stockyard Inn, The Belvedere Inn, Carr's Restaurant, Checkers Bistro, Maison, Amorette, TE Restaurant
Local Eats and Food Trucks
El Serrano, Iron Hill Restaurant and Brewery, JB Dawson's, On Orange, LUCA, Grand China, The Pressroom Restaurant, The Federal Tap House, Cork and Cap Restaurant, Souvlakiboys, Lancaster Burger Company, Oink and Moo BBQ
Wineries and Breweries
Thornhill Vineyards, Nissley Vineyards, Waltz vineyards, Lancaster County Winery, Spring House Brewing Company, Lancaster Brewing Company, Mad Chef Craft Brewing, Rumspringa Brewery
Rockvale Outlets, Tanger Outlets, Park City Mall, Whole Foods, Shoppes at Belmont, Lancaster Central Market, Bird-in-hand Farm Market, ROOT'S Country Market, Harvest Lane Farm, Brook Lawn Farm Market, JJ's House
Manheim Township School District, Thaddeus Stevens College, Franklin and Marshall College, Millersville University, Lancaster Bible College
Helpful links for assistance during COVID-19
Dear RP Residents,
We would like to provide you with this helpful link below from PAA that provides multiple resources for those of you requiring assistance during this pandemic. The link offers resources for food, etc., and offers answers to many frequently asked questions. PAA is a trusted source in our industry and we hope you find this information helpful.
Resident Update on COVID-19 and your RP Apartment Community
We are writing to you because we value the health and well-being of all residents and your families. RP Management, Inc. would like to remind you of the additional precautions as designated by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in the event you have been exposed to COVID-19.
The CDC recommends if you have possibly been exposed to COVID-19 and develop symptoms; fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, you should contact your healthcare provider for medical advice.
RP Management, Inc. is working with local, state and national health agencies on prevention and management in the event of an outbreak in our apartment communities. Our company follows local, state, and national healthcare expert guidance and recommendations. We are sharing this information so you are aware and can help reduce the spread of infection. According to the CDC, the best ways to reduce the risk of getting this or any viral infection include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- Stay at home away from others if you are sick
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Do not go into public spaces if you have cold or flu-like symptoms (elevated temperature, fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a safe distance from other (a minimum of 6 feet is recommended)
- Limit the guests that you invite to your apartment to prevent the spread of COVID-19